Sustainability at MICE Concierge
We Are Proud To Launch The Green Days Initiative To Support Sustainable Practices In Our Industry
The MICE Concierge team deliver a wide range of services for in-person, hybrid and virtual events, and like many organisations in our industry we’re expected to recommend and deliver effective ‘sustainable’ solutions. As a result, we have become acutely aware that the complexity of the content around sustainability frameworks, practices and measurement can be overwhelming and challenging and practical solutions can be hard to pin down.
At the start of 2023, Andrew Bowers, our Managing Director, decided to launch MICE Concierge’s own sustainability initiative called ‘Green Days’. Green Days @ MICE Concierge is a commitment to actively putting practical sustainability front and centre of this business operation. Andrew and the team have stepped up immediately with three key projects that provide clients, event organisers and attendees with genuinely useful, sustainable solutions.
What does MICE Concierge Green Days mean to our clients?
A Win Win Sustainable Solution For Accommodation Bookings!
How does GreenBedZ work?
Why are GreenBedZ Better?
- Clients, Organisers and Attendees finally have the option to book a ‘Green Bed’!
- They can easily see the Carbon Cost of their stay
- They will receive a paper trail of the Carbon Cost of attending their event
- They can feel positive that that their hotel stay is carbon neutral
- The Carbon Cost statements provide visibility to contribute to the sustainability credentials of the supply chain
- GreenBedZ allows anyone booking groups (exhibitors especially) to use the data to feed into their organisational ESG policies
If you’d like find out more about how GreenBedZ could be incorporated into your accommodation options, please fill in our enquiry form, call +44 (0) 1438 908770 to chat to one of our friendly team, or drop us a line at email@example.com
Making a tangible difference to the sustainability credentials of any event
- Get visibility of your carbon footprint for any given event
- Get the tools to measure where your carbon footprint is generated
- Get strategic support on the tactics to make changes in the right areas to reduce carbon footprint
- The measure again to see how well you are doing
- Reputational benefit of being a sustainability conscious organiser.
- Accurate data to be able to input into wider organisational ESG goals.