300 of the great and good of the boutique hotel category gathered at the Chelsea Harbour Hotel in October, celebrating the best of the best in this compelling category.
Nominations for this year’s awards opened in June and 10,000+ votes were received, with the public recognising the places and people that innovate and exceed expectations, despite ongoing market turbulence.
“Although the devastating Covid pandemic is thankfully in the rear view mirror, UK hoteliers continue to face unprecedented challenges”, said Eamon Crowe, Editor of the Boutique Hotelier. “We wanted tonight to be a celebration of those teams and individuals that have responded to these challenges with vigour and pragmatism, continuing to inspire both their hotel guests and fellow staff”.
So, who were the big winners taking home the trophies? They included some formidable names like –
- Hotel Brooklyn Manchester (Accessibility Innovator)
- Bedford Lodge Newmarket (Best Boutique Spa)
- The Grove Watford (Wellbeing Champion)
- Dukes London (Best Boutique Hotel Bar)
- Lympstone Manor Exmouth (Boutique Hotel of the Year)
- Murrayshall Country Hotel Perth (Best Boutique Hotel Restaurant)
- Whatley Manor Hotel Wiltshire (Best Sustainable Achievement)
Drop us a line at MICE Concierge if you’re looking for super chichi boutique hotels for discerning board meetings, incentives, team building and client entertaining. We’ve got endless inspo for metropolitan, rural and coastal boutique hotel options that are nothing short of breathtaking.